- Dominion Proposes Largest Offshore Wind Farm in U.S.
- International box traffic at Tokyo port dips
- Germany: Marshall Islands-Flagged Bulker Violated Environmental Regulation
- NYK Wraps Up Japan’s First Carbon-Neutral Voyage
- Hyundai Heavy Gets AIP from DNV GL for New LPG Carrier Design
- WinGD Builds World’s Largest Dual-Fuel Engine for Containerships
- LR, JDP Partners to Design New LNG-Fueled VLCC
- Pirates Board Tanker at Anchorage off Guinea
- Aurelius Finance Supports Ardent Boyout
- More cargo, less emissions at the Port of LA
- Contract awarded for Phase 2 of Liverpool container terminal expansion
- Hapag-Lloyd adds void sailings
- SC Ports reports record cargo volumes
- New Zealand Fines Bulker Captain, Chief Officer for Giving False Details
- Carnival Gets Approval to Expand Terminal F at PortMiami
UK Accuses Iran of Selling Adrian Darya 1 Cargo to Syria
The UK has condemned Iran for breaching assurances given over the Adrian Darya 1 oil tanker after it was detained in Gibraltar for suspected breach of EU sanctions on Syria.
This news is a total 69 time has been read
Saudi Arabia joins US-led maritime coalition after attackSaudi Arabia said Wednesday it joined a U.S.-led coalition to secure the Mideast’s waterways amid threats from Iran after an attack targeting its crucial oil industry.
Saudis To Buyers: You’ll Get Your Oil Volumes Despite AttackSaudi Arabia’s state oil giant Aramco has informed some of its major Asian customers that they would receive all the oil supply they had contracted
Iran Seizes Another Tanker for Allegedly Smuggling FuelIran has seized another tanker in the Persian Gulf due to alleged smuggling of diesel fuel, according to Iran’s semi-official Students News agency ISNA.
Oil Surges Most in Decades After Attack on Heart of Saudi Oil IndustryOil ended nearly 15% higher on Monday, with Brent logging its biggest jump in over 30 years and a record trading volumes, after an attack on Saudi Arabian
US 'locked and loaded' after blaming Iran for Saudi oil attackUS officials have suggested that Iran was behind the Saudi oil attacks, saying satellite images show it is unlikely that Houthis carried them out. Germany said it is working with partners to determine who is responsible.
- Industry Majors Busy with Securing Financing
- ABS Unveils LNG Cargo Ready Notation for Ethane Carriers
- Kamarajar port appoints new chairman
- Another extension for Vizhinjam port project?
- Guangzhou port opens first container line to U.S. east coast
- NWSA: Total YTD container volumes up nearly 6%
- Asia-US containers increase in August
- First Steel Cut for New Swedish-Finnish RoPax
- Hapag-Lloyd to apply GRI from North East Asia
- EXMAR and Anglo-Eastern form new JV for LNG ship management
- Shell, Qatar Petroleum Form Global LNG Bunkering JV
- Maersk increases rates from Shanghai to Europe
- Smit Lamnalco Wins 10-Year FLNG Services Deal in Mozambique
- Teekay Offshore Orders Suezmax Shuttle Tanker from Samsung Heavy
- H-Line, Vitol Pen Ten-Year Charter Deal for LNG Carrier Newbuild
- DryShips: Scrubbers, BWTSs Installed Onboard 7 Vessels
- Saudi Arabia joins US-led maritime coalition after attack
- Hamburg Süd launches digital booking application
- Pacific Basin to Pay USD 74 Mn for Bulker Quartet
- Samsung Heavy, ABS Team Up on Next-Generation LNG Carrier