- 2020 Bulkers Secures Charter for Sixth Newcastlemax Newbuild
- Sovcomflot Tankers Complete Northern Sea Route Transit on LNG Fuel
- India Bans Single-Use Plastics on Ships in Its Waters
- Royal Malaysian Navy first KD Keris LMS 111 Undergoes Sea Trials
- CMA CGM applies Winter Surcharge in Russia
- US Gov’t Confirmed as Owner of Seized North Korean Bulker
- International Maritime Exercise 2019 begins in Middle East
- Two Passengers Found Dead on Tallink Ferry
- Yamal LNG Carrier JV No Longer Subject to US Sanctions
- New Aframax Tanker Joins Tsakos Energy Navigation Fleet
- First Oil from Johan Sverdrup Ready to Ship
- Russian Icebreaker Issues Mayday Call in Storm Off Norway
- One Sea Makes Case for Safe, Ethical Autonomous Shipping
- U.S. Navy Started Modernization Work For USS Hué City – CG 66
- Bahri’s Earnings Grow in 3rd Quarter
UK Selects McLaughlin & Harvey for 2nd Phase of Liverpool2
UK-based company McLaughlin & Harvey has been awarded the contract to deliver the next phase of development at the Liverpool2 deepwater container terminal.
This news is a total 96 time has been read
Ukraine Starts Accepting Bids for Olvia Port ConcessionUkraine has started accepting tender applications for a concession of the Stevedoring Company Olvia (SC Olvia), a state-owned company operating Olvia Port, a multipurpose seaport terminal in the Mykolaiv region.
Qatar Petroleum Brings VLSFO to Ras Laffan PortState-owned Qatar Petroleum has started supplying very low sulphur fuel oil (VLSFO) at Ras Laffan Industrial City Port.
NWSA’s container volume increasedThe Northwest Seaport Alliance’s total container volumes from January through September 2019 reached 2,909,606 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs), a 4.1% increase from the same period last year.
Port of Baku becomes first Green Port in the Caspian regionOn October 16th, the Port of Baku became the first port in the Caspian region to be awarded the European Sea Ports Organization (ESPO)’s PERS -“EcoPorts” certificate.
Rotterdam marks continued growthThe port of Rotterdam handled 112.4 million tonnes of freight during the third quarter of 2019. This means a total of 353.5 million tonnes has been transhipped up to the end of the third quarter.
- Keel Laid for New English Channel RoPax
- Report Links Ocean Plastic Waste to Chinese Merchant Ships
- Gard Warns of Mysterious Oil Spill off Brazil
- BIMCO: Tanker Deliveries Rise as Demolitions Drop to Decade-Lows
- Nakilat Sees 10.5 Pct Profit Boost
- ABB, Keppel Team Up on Autonomous Tug Operation in Singapore
- Awilco LNG Secures Sale and Leaseback for WilForce,WilPride
- IMO : Ammonia and Hydrogen Are Fuels of the Future
- Hunter Tankers Adds 2nd ECO VLCC Newbuilding
- Epic Gas Refinances 20 Ships with USD 201 Mn Loan
- Gard: Challenges with the Use of Exhaust Gas Scrubbers
- Singapore to Extend Port Rabates for Car Carriers
- White Smoke Coming Out from Capsized Golden Ray
- Turkish Navy will Build Indigenous Submarine Project MILDEN
- U.S. Navy Christened Expeditionary Sea Base USNS Miguel Keith ESB 5
- BPA & UK Chamber of Shipping respond to new Brexit deal
- Stainless Steel Chemical Tanker Sales to Surge 1.2X
- CWind secures Ørsted contract to deliver Hybrid Propulsion SES
- Elbit Systems to Supply Electric Counter Measure Payload for Canadian Navy’s
- Russia fires ballistic and cruise missiles in Thunder-2019 drills