- UAE says working to put out fire on oil tanker off Sharjah coast
- General Average Declared on Fire-Stricken Northern Jupiter
- F-35B Fighter Jets flies from British Carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth in UK's water
- Study: LNG as Marine Fuel not Such a Cool Choice?
- Japan-South Korea container trade shrinks
- Global Ports Holding’s JV Acquires Remaining Stake in Malaga Cruise Port
- Seafarer Happiness Down amid Stress over New Regulations, Increase in Racism
- Turkey’s Doğuş sells top Athens marina to Lamda
- Teekay Tankers Seals USD 533 Mn Loan, Sells Assets
- CSAV Exits RoRo Business
- Coronavirus fears for six crew members of CMA CGM vessel
- New Study Casts Shadow on LNG Fuel’s Climate Footprint
- Castor Maritime Raises Money to Expand Fleet
- Cheniere Ships 1,000th LNG Cargo from U.S. Gulf
- EUR 250 Mn Fund for Dutch Shipping Launched
UK: Uncertain Times Make Strong Ports More Vital Than Ever
Global trade, and the maritime sector that enables so many of its flows, faces uncertain and challenging times, according to the UK Major Ports Group.
This news is a total 136 time has been read
Global Ports Holding’s JV Acquires Remaining Stake in Malaga Cruise PortA joint venture of cruise port operator Global Ports Holding Plc (GPH) has completed the purchase of an additional stake in the Spanish Malaga Cruise Port.
QTerminals Wins 35-Year Concession for Port of Olvia in UkraineQatar-based terminal operating company QTerminals has won a UAH 3.4 billion (USD 138 million) concession to operate Port of Olvia in Ukraine.
SCPA sells Daniel Island propertyS.C. Ports Authority is selling an approximate 106-acre property on Daniel Island. The land, identified as the North Island Tract, is situated between Seven Farms Drive and the Cooper River. It sits within Berkeley County and the city of Charleston.
Long Beach suffers in Trump’s China trade warThroughput at the Port of Long Beach fell substantially last year as the impact of the trade dispute with China took its toll.
How Environmentally Friendly Are LNG Tankers?while President Donald Trump toured a new$10 billion plant designed to prepare natural gas for export, he made a vow. Such facilities would be good for the environment, he said, or they won’t get approved.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok