OCV vessel for operations such as IMR, ROV services, well intervention and drilling. Max operational crane depth 4,000 m. Main moon pool opening 11.2 x 12 m, two work ROV moon pools. Extensive under-deck capacities for liquid and dry substances. Deck load capacity 9,000 t. Three separate engine rooms.
- CSBC names Yang Ming’s two newbuilds
- Brodosplit splashes Quark Expedition’s new polar vessel
- Nippon Paint Marine’s new coating gaining on popularity among dry bulk owners
- OOS International’s newbuild SSCV awaits sea trials
- San Francisco Firefighters Save WWII Liberty Ship SS Jeremiah O'Brien
- China Enters the Low-Sulfur Shipping Era
- Iranian Tankers Approach Venezuela
- Japanese majors form consortium to develop, commercialize zero-emission electric ships
- Product Tanker Boarded and Robbed off Port-au-Prince
- Da Hoop Conducts Remote Sea Trials for Silversea Newbuild
- Hapag-Lloyd Containership Quarantined in South Africa After Crew Members Test Positive for Virus
- Continuing Tensions Over Iran's Fuel Shipment to Venezuela
- Branson's Virgin Voyages Postpones Launch
- Bahri Puts LNG Tanker Plan on Hold, Sources Say
- Port of Virginia’s CEO John Reinhart Announces Retirement Date
Ulstein Delivers Its Largest OCV
'Island Venture', delivered on 17 January 2017, is so far the largest Offshore Construction Vessel (OCV) from Ulstein Verft, with a length of 160 metres and a beam of 30. The ship is designed by Ulstein Design & Solutions AS for Island Ventures 5 LLC.
This news is a total 643 time has been read
Brodosplit splashes Quark Expedition’s new polar vesselCroatian shipbuilder Brodosplit has launched the technologically-advanced polar vessel, Ultramarine, being built for Quark Expeditions.
Nippon Paint Marine’s new coating gaining on popularity among dry bulk ownersNippon Paint Marine’s new coating Neoguard Toughness is becoming popular among dry bulk owners, with almost 40 applications.
China Enters the Low-Sulfur Shipping EraThe global shipping industry is shifting to low-sulphur fuel in response to global calls for cleaner shipping .
Hapag-Lloyd Containership Quarantined in South Africa After Crew Members Test Positive for VirusA Hapag-Lloyd containership has been ordered to quarantine at a Durban, South Africa anchorage after two crew members on board tested positive for COVID-19, Hapag-Lloyd said in an update.
Branson's Virgin Voyages Postpones LaunchVirgin Voyages, the new cruise line that Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Group had planned to launch in the spring of 2020 announced that it is again delaying its inaugural sailing season due to the ongoing impact of the coronavirus on the travel
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy