- CSBC names Yang Ming’s two newbuilds
- Brodosplit splashes Quark Expedition’s new polar vessel
- Nippon Paint Marine’s new coating gaining on popularity among dry bulk owners
- OOS International’s newbuild SSCV awaits sea trials
- San Francisco Firefighters Save WWII Liberty Ship SS Jeremiah O'Brien
- China Enters the Low-Sulfur Shipping Era
- Iranian Tankers Approach Venezuela
- Japanese majors form consortium to develop, commercialize zero-emission electric ships
- Product Tanker Boarded and Robbed off Port-au-Prince
- Da Hoop Conducts Remote Sea Trials for Silversea Newbuild
- Hapag-Lloyd Containership Quarantined in South Africa After Crew Members Test Positive for Virus
- Continuing Tensions Over Iran's Fuel Shipment to Venezuela
- Branson's Virgin Voyages Postpones Launch
- Bahri Puts LNG Tanker Plan on Hold, Sources Say
- Port of Virginia’s CEO John Reinhart Announces Retirement Date
US Coast Guard releases final request for proposal for industry studies
The Coast Guard released a final request for proposal (RFP) January 10, 2020, for industry studies to support offshore patrol cutter (OPC) follow-on production. The deadline to submit responses to the final RFP is January 31, 2020.
This news is a total 326 time has been read
Export cables at SeaMade offshore wind project ready to deliverDEME Offshore and Hellenic Cables have completed the testing and energization of the export cable connections at the SeaMade offshore wind project in Belgium.
Transocean Is The Decade’s Biggest LoserWith COVID19 wreaking havoc in the stock market, you might think that travel or tourism stock might be the biggest losers of the past decade. But, according to a new report by Kiplinger, we are technically still in an eleven-year bull run.
Borssele 1+2 construction team not skipping a beatØrsted has provided an update on the ongoing offshore construction work at the 752 MW Borssele 1 + 2 offshore wind farm in the Dutch North Sea, saying that all activities are going according to plans.
Nortrans ROV vessel on Shell duty off NigeriaSingapoure-based Nortrans Offshore and its partner in Nigeria have secured a contract with Shell for the ROV vessel Prince Jameson I.
Unique Group and Cranemaster complete project in IndiaUnique Group and Cranemaster have completed passive heave compensation (PHC) during subsea installation on the ONGC KG-DWN-98/2 project in the Krishna-Godavari basin, India.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy