- All foundations up at Zhuhai Jinwan offshore wind farm
- Prosafe dives deeper into the red over impairment charges
- Delek sells rights to royalties from Karish and Tanin fields
- Deep adds new vessel to its fleet
- APL boxship loses about 40 containers in heavy weather
- World’s largest construction vessel gets first-ever drone delivery
- First steel cut for mega jack-up Voltaire
- Seaspan Boxship Spills Fuel at Port of Algeciras
- First Iranian Tanker Docks in Venezuela Without Incident
- CSBC names Yang Ming’s two newbuilds
- Brodosplit splashes Quark Expedition’s new polar vessel
- Nippon Paint Marine’s new coating gaining on popularity among dry bulk owners
- OOS International’s newbuild SSCV awaits sea trials
- San Francisco Firefighters Save WWII Liberty Ship SS Jeremiah O'Brien
- China Enters the Low-Sulfur Shipping Era
US National Security Cutter Stone (WMSL 758) Christened at Ingalls Shipbuilding
Huntington Ingalls Industries’ (HII) Ingalls Shipbuilding division hosted the christening ceremony of the U.S.Coast Guard’s ninth Legend-class national security cutter the future USCGC Stone (WMSL-758),at its facility in Pascagoula, Mississippi on Feb.29.
This news is a total 458 time has been read
CSBC names Yang Ming’s two newbuildsTaiwanese shipbuilder CSBC Corporation held a naming ceremony for two 2,800 TEU container vessels owned by compatriot Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp.
OOS International’s newbuild SSCV awaits sea trialsDutch offshore accommodation provider OOS International has informed that its newbuild semi-submersible heavy lift crane accommodation vessel (SSCV) OOS Serooskerke has been completed and is awaiting sea trials.
Da Hoop Conducts Remote Sea Trials for Silversea NewbuildDutch shipbuilder Da Hoop is claiming the world’s first remotely-operated sea trials with the testing of the a new expedition cruise ship for Silversea Cruises.
Hyundai Heavy secures deal to build two scrubber-fitted VLCCsSouth Korean shipbuilding giant Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) Group has received an order for the construction of two 300,000-ton very large crude carriers (VLCCs).
China starts building its 1st autonomous feederQingdao Shipyard has launched the construction of China’s 1st autonomous containership, named Zhi Fei.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy