- DNV GL: climate change will not wait for pandemic to pass
- DFDS Reports Post-COVID-19 Rebound in Freight and Passenger Demand
- Vietnamese ship runs aground off Philippines after officer on watch falls asleep
- Security Contractors Convicted Under New Nigerian Anti-Piracy Law
- Teekay LNG in “another record quarter”
- World of Ports Adds Firepower to Marine Assurance Armory
- Panama Ship Registry Addresses Wakashio Grounding in Mauritius
- Container Lines Resume Calls to Beirut as Terminal Restarts Operation
- NYK and China Merchants Launch Initiatives to Commercialize Ammonia
- U.S. Says Iran Forces Boarded Ship in International Waters
- Euroseas sells three container vessels for scrap
- Petronet LNG delayed delivery of 9 cargoes during lockdown
- Hurtigruten's COVID-19 Fallout Continues
- Preparing for IMO’s new engine emissions rules
- Germany-US tensions rise over Nord Stream 2 project
US wind additions to hit near record level in 2019, 2020
U.S. wind energy capacity additions are expected to hit near annual record highs in 2019 and 2020, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) said Thursday in a statement.
This news is a total 468 time has been read
Saudi Aramco to boost output regardless of huge profit dropChief executive officer (CEO) of Saudi Arabian oil and gas giant Saudi Aramco has stated that the company would be pressing ahead with its plan to boost output capacity regardless of massive profit drop in 2Q 2020.
An Oil Spill's Silver Lining: The 30th Anniversary of OPA 90When an oil spill happens, whoever is responsible pays for the cleanup and restoration.
Transocean Hires Financial Advisor to Evaluate ‘Strategic Alternatives’Transocean Ltd. has tapped Lazard Freres & Co. LLC to be its financial adviser as the world’s biggest owner of deepwater oil rigs confronts history’s worst crude crash.
Golar Power inks Brazilian FSRU MoU with Norsk HydroGolar Power has executed a memorandum of understanding with Norsk Hydro to develop the first LNG terminal in the North of Brazil.
Chevron Buys Noble EnergyChevron Corporation announced Monday that it has agreed to acquire Noble Energy, Inc. in a stock transaction valued at $5 billion.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy