- Danaos aims to save fuel with seven-vessel recoating
- Stena Line adds freight-focused connection on Liepaja-Travemünde route
- An Oil Spill's Silver Lining: The 30th Anniversary of OPA 90
- Video: Two Swimmers Found Clinging to Oil Rig's Anchor Chain
- Bath Iron Works, Machinists' Union Reach Tentative Deal to End Strike
- UK Home Office Calls for Royal Navy to Push Back Migrant Boats
- Dramatic Decline in 2020 Shipbuilding Orderbook, Increased Demolitions
- New US-Canada Aluminum Tariffs to Hurt Shipbuilders
- NC Ports Reports Year-on-Year Volume Growth, Record Earnings
- Mauritius Receives International Aid as Bunker Fuel Spill Spreads
- Germany Prepares to Commission World's First LNG-Powered Research Ship
- Euronav benefits from outstanding large tanker market
- India delays implementation of SCMTR rules
- Pandemic drives Maersk’s N. Europe, ME and Subcontinent revamp
- Disappointing South Korean liner alliance reformed for another year
USPA and Kernel strike investment deal
On September 5th, 2019 State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” and the Kernel Company signed an agreement on cooperation providing for investments in the development of the infrastructure in the port of Chornomorsk amounting to over UAH 3 billion
This news is a total 233 time has been read
NC Ports Reports Year-on-Year Volume Growth, Record EarningsDespite the COVID-19 pandemic, the North Carolina State Ports Authority recorded year-over-year increases in traffic at the ports of Wilmington and Morehead City over the course of the last fiscal year, which ended on June 30.
MIT-Panama to integrate TradeLens with Tideworks TOS solutionSSA Marine’s Manzanillo International Terminal - Panama (MIT-Panama) is to integrate supply chain management platform TradeLens with Tideworks terminal operating system (TOS).
Eight nations join hands to align standards for autonomous shipsThe flag, coastal and port authorities from eight countries have met virtually on Tuesday to launch and develop the Maritime Autonomous Surface Ships (MASS) in ports.
Shanghai port hits record high container volume in JulyShanghai International Port Group (SIPG) posted a container throughput of 3.9m teu in July, hitting a record high.
Balearia Proposed New Environmentally-Friendly Terminal for ValenciaThe Port of Valencia, Spain’s Contracting Committee is being a review process for a new terminal proposed by the Balearia group.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy