- U.S. offshore rig count stands at 12 for five weeks on the trot
- Danaos aims to save fuel with seven-vessel recoating
- Stena Line adds freight-focused connection on Liepaja-Travemünde route
- An Oil Spill's Silver Lining: The 30th Anniversary of OPA 90
- Video: Two Swimmers Found Clinging to Oil Rig's Anchor Chain
- Bath Iron Works, Machinists' Union Reach Tentative Deal to End Strike
- UK Home Office Calls for Royal Navy to Push Back Migrant Boats
- Dramatic Decline in 2020 Shipbuilding Orderbook, Increased Demolitions
- New US-Canada Aluminum Tariffs to Hurt Shipbuilders
- NC Ports Reports Year-on-Year Volume Growth, Record Earnings
- Mauritius Receives International Aid as Bunker Fuel Spill Spreads
- Germany Prepares to Commission World's First LNG-Powered Research Ship
- Euronav benefits from outstanding large tanker market
- India delays implementation of SCMTR rules
- Pandemic drives Maersk’s N. Europe, ME and Subcontinent revamp
V.Group expands in Abu Dhabi with ADNOC L&S crew management deal
V.Group is to supply crew management services to ADNOC Logistics and Services for 93 offshore support vessels.
This news is a total 250 time has been read
Stena Line adds freight-focused connection on Liepaja-Travemünde routeSwedish ferry operator Stena Line will start a new freight-focused connection between Latvia, Sweden and Germany by adding a port-call in Karlskrona, Sweden, on the existing ferry route between Liepaja in Latvia and Travemünde in Germany from 13 August
Bath Iron Works, Machinists' Union Reach Tentative Deal to End StrikeAfter a six-week strike, General Dynamics Bath Iron Works (BIW) has reached a tentative contract agreement with its largest union, the Machinists Local S6.
Dramatic Decline in 2020 Shipbuilding Orderbook, Increased DemolitionsThe economic impact of the coronavirus is taking a strong toll on the shipbuilding industry according to a new analysis from BIMCO.
Pandemic drives Maersk’s N. Europe, ME and Subcontinent revampChanges to the way that cargo is moved from factories to retail outlets has seen a shift in strategy by Maersk with the development of hub in Colombo, Sri Lanka, that will allow customers greater flexibility in the movement of their goods, said the Danish
16 Detained in Connection with Beirut ExplosionLebanon's central bank has also moved to block the assets of the director of the port and the head of Lebanese customs, along with five other individuals, according to Reuters.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy