- Greece postpones port sale after Russia’s Promsvyazbank bailout
- French shipping line to refund clients fully for losses in transit
- The Jones Act Serves No Purpose
- Switch to alternative fuels “relentless and inevitable”
- Argentina Fires Top Admiral After Submarine Tragedy
- Egypt Says Eni’s Giant Zohr Gas Field Starts First Production
- China Lavishes Aid On Pakistan Town In Hope To Build Deepwater Port
- Shanghai's Automated Container Terminal
- Viking Ocean Cruises Orders Four More Ships
- Algoma Central takes delivery of latest self-unloader from Uljanik
- DNV GL publishes guideline on use of additive manufacturing
- CMA CGM's new offering designed to keep clients calm
- Union Ends Three-Week Strike at Melbourne Terminal
- Italy to Expand Support for Libyan Coast Guard
- LNG Tankers Divert to China as Winter Demand Spikes
VARD Lands deal with Harkand
Vard Holdings Limited (VARD) has secured a contract with a new customer, Harkand Group (Harkand), for the design and construction of one Diving Support and Construction Vessel.
This news is a total 1655 time has been read
Turkey's Yasa in for ultramaxes at NACKSYasa Shipping from Turkey is finally closing in on an ultramax buying binge.
Rickmers Maritime revises debt restructuring planRickmers Trust Management, the trustee manager of Rickmers Maritime, has announced a revised restructuring plan in relation to S$100m 8.45% notes due 2017 after taking feedback from noteholders.
Kleven to Build Up to Four Expedition Vessels for HurtigrutenNorwegian shipbuilder Kleven Maritime has signed an agreement with tour company Hurtigruten Cruises to build up to four expedition-style ships.
IMO Representatives Discussed Migrant Issues'Migrant issues in the Mediterranean' conference was held on 5th of September with the participation of International Maritime Organization (IMO) committee presidents and representatives of 69 countries.
Golden Anchor Awards 201510th Golden Anchor International Maritime Achievement Awards Ceremony took place on 5 September 2015 at Sheraton Hotel in Istanbul together with the top national and international participants coming from 69 different countries.
- CMA CGM completes acquisition of Mercosul Line from Maersk
- Arctic LNG Carriers Delivered: RS Class
- Container Stowage Plans Vulnerable to Hacking
- Kings Point Wins Full Reaccreditation
- Liberia strikes blow for global shipping with challenge to Brazilian court ruling
- ARA gasoline stocks edge higher; naphtha stocks plunge to nine-month low: PJK
- Higher oil prices bode well for S. Korean shipbuilders
- USCG warns Alaska fishing operators of icing dangers
- NASA Scientists Get Up-Close Look at Massive Iceberg ‘Roughly the Size of Delaware’
- DOF Subsea secures a series of new contracts
- TOTE Maritime adds to Puerto Rico services
- Crowley to acquire three SeaRiver tankers, charter them back
- Nautical Bulk Holdings vessel runs aground in Germany
- Cocaine Smuggled in Sea Chest
- North Korean Hackers Steal Warship Plans from DSME
- Japanese Container Lines Back in Black Ahead of ‘ONE’ Merger
- Newbuilding ordering activity firms up as owners look to boost their fleet
- Nhat Viet buys first bulker
- Destination: Expedition Cruising in Alaska
- New River Cruise Brand Targets Young People