- Workers at Haldia Port Suspend Dry Bulk Ops after COVID-19 Case
- Worst Case Scenario Could Bring About USD 23 Bn Loss for Carriers
- COVID-19 Crisis: 114 Cruise Ships Are in or near US Waters
- Coral Princess Starts Disembarking Passengers in Miami, 3 Deaths Confirmed
- Venezuelan Patrol Boat Sinks after Colliding with Cruise Ship
- Okeanis Eco Tankers Secures Work for VLCC
- USCG Medevacs Crewman from Yang Ming Boxship
- Ruby Princess coronavirus deaths to be subject of criminal investigation by NSW Police homicide squad
- UAE to Ease Restrictions on Crew Changes
- Italian ro-pax ferry contacted breakwater, damaged, Greece
- Thirty-Eight Crew Members on Disney Wonder Reportedly Test Positive for COVID-19
- Master of K-LINE car carrier found dead in his cabin
- USS Theodore Roosevelt: COVID-19 cases rise, evacuation of sailors underway
- TORM Aframax tanker reported 3 crew including woman injured in boat fall
- U.S. Navy Probe to Decide Future of Fired Commander
Vietnam Arrests Mongolian-Flagged Tanker over Illegal STS Transfer
A Mongolian-flagged tanker was arrested in Vietnamese waters over an alleged illegal ship-to-ship (STS) transfer of oil with a Vietnamese-flagged vessel.
This news is a total 265 time has been read
EU Commission Stops the Clock on HHIH-DSME Merger ProbeThe European Commission has suspended the full-scale probe into the proposed acquisition of South Korean shipbuilder Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME) by its compatriot Hyundai Heavy Industries Holdings (HHIH).
Cruise Shipbuilding Boosts Fincantieri’s RevenuesItalian shipbuilding group Fincantieri closed 2019 with record revenues driven by a significant increase in cruise ship production volumes.
Business of Shipping: Container Shipping Well-Positioned to Withstand COVID-19 DownturnThe world’s container shipping industry is well-positioned to withstand the COVID-19 -induced downtown, say industry experts.
FSG Delivers Eighth RoRo Newbuild to SiemGermany’s shipbuilder Flensburger-Schiffbau-Gesellschaft (FSG) has delivered another 32,336 GT roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) ferry to Norwegian company Siem Europe.
Maersk Gjertrud Seafarers Suspected of Having CoronavirusA number of seafarers on board the containership Gjertrud Maersk, owned by the world’s largest shipping company Maersk, have been evacuated from the ship and taken to a hospital for treatment after experiencing symptoms linked to Covid-19.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok