- North America’s 1st LNG-Fueled Cruise Ship Floated Out in Finland
- Long Beach suffers in Trump’s China trade war
- How Environmentally Friendly Are LNG Tankers?
- TORM Invests in Scrubber-Fitted LR2 Newbuilding Pair
- China’s Crude Oil Thirst Drives Brazilian Exports to All-Time High
- Denmark: New Initiative Launched to Get More Women on Board
- BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse Join Poseidon Principles
- Royal Australian Navy establishes new warfighting agency
- Russian Navy’s Gremyaschiy corvette completes sea trials
- NYK: Coal Carrier Newbuild Starts Working for Joban Joint Power
- Report: Haifa Port Privatization Cleared
- Pirates Fire Upon Boxship off Nigeria
- Port of Karachi Bans Discharge of Scrubber Wash Water
- Large Vessel Demand Rises as Boxships Queuing for Scrubber Retrofits
- Schulte, DEVK Create New Maritime Asset Investment Platform
Vizag Port Trust all set to become transhipment hub
With all-out efforts being under way to elevate its ranking to third position among major ports after Kandla and Paradip, the Visakhapatnam Port Trust has set in motion an exercise to emerge as a transhipment hub.
This news is a total 235 time has been read
Tags: VIZAG PORT TRUST
Long Beach suffers in Trump’s China trade warThroughput at the Port of Long Beach fell substantially last year as the impact of the trade dispute with China took its toll.
How Environmentally Friendly Are LNG Tankers?while President Donald Trump toured a new$10 billion plant designed to prepare natural gas for export, he made a vow. Such facilities would be good for the environment, he said, or they won’t get approved.
Port of Rotterdam Points to Rise in LNG BunkeringEurope’s top bunkering port, the Port of Rotterdam, has seen an increase in LNG bunkering at the port.
EC: A.P. Møller Capital Gets Green Light for Port Terminals in West AfricaThe European Commission has approved the acquisition of joint control over four project companies with concessions to build or operate port terminals in West Africa by Denmark’s A.P. Møller Capital (APMC).
DP World Strengthens European Presence with Swissterminal Stake PurchaseDubai-based port and terminal operator DP World and Switzerland’s container terminal operator Swissterminal Holding AG have entered into a strategic partnership.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok