TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- JAPEX and Petronas to jointly study CCS in Malaysia
- Russian LNG-powered RoRo to arrive in Baltiysk
- Russian Chief Engineer missing, Black sea
- Ship demolition: 301 tankers sold for scrap in 2021
- MOL, ClassNK, NAPA deploy navigational risk monitoring system
- U.S. Navy Unites Five Carriers in Pacific Training Exercise
- Boxship charter rates hit new highs
- Egyptian freighter beached, broke in two in stormy Med
- Master of APL England Charged with Operating an Unseaworthy Vessel
- Sanmar, Kongsberg and RAL Rethink the Twin-Thruster Harbor Tug
- GE Haggles With Shipyard Over Unpaid US Navy Supercarrier Bill
- German Navy's Top Officer Resigns After Pro-Russia Comments
- As Charter Market Soars, Boxship Scrapping Hits Six-Year Low
- Royal Navy's First Female Admiral Takes Command
- Ever Alp transits Suez Canal on its maiden voyage
Watch: ULCV Crashes into a Crane at Busan Port
Ultra large containership Milano Bridge toppled a crane at a container terminal in the Port of Busan on Monday, April 6.
This news is a total 1225 time has been read
Russian Chief Engineer missing, Black seaThe ship anchored at Bartin anchorage, for SAR and for investigation.
Egyptian freighter beached, broke in two in stormy MedAccording to not yet confirmed reports, the ship broke in two, understood weather is the main cause of the disaster
Wakashio’s Stern Dismantled in MauritiusThe MV Wakashio will now soon be a distant memory for the inhabitants of the seaside resorts of Blue-Bay and Pointe-d’Esny, in the South-east of Mauritius.
Cruise ship with 233 passengers breached in grounding, NorwayThe ship sailed to Maloy, escorted by a rescue boat, and was berthed there at 0240 UTC Jan 12, divers are to survey underwater hull and carry out necessary repairs.
Breakaway offshore tug drifting towards oil rig, Gulf of SiamThe ship was under tow of another tug of the same owner, LIMIN ROSMINA, en route from Matak Indonesia to China, apparently for repairs.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy