- Norsepower installs rotor sails on Vale VLOC
- Danish port tug built with hybrid innovation
- UNICEF, with support from DP World, sends critical supplies to help fight COVID-19 surge in India
- Vantage Drilling secures Middle East contract for jackup pair
- Yokohama crowned world’s most efficient container port
- Coast Guard Promoting Commercial Fishing Vessel Safety, Use of EPIRBs
- Master of Italian container ship died
- Crew Change Crisis 2.0 – Singapore Bans South Asian Seafarers
- Indonesian Navy KRI NANGGALA 402 sank with all hands
- Fire extinguished on oil tanker off Syria after suspected drone attack ,UPDATE
- WATER IS LIFE, LET'S HELP
- Penguin has delivered Singapore's first hybrid-powered ship
- Suez Canal blockage: 4 of the biggest trade chokepoints
- Unvaccinated Seafarers Put Shipping in ‘Legal Minefield’, Says ICS
- Qatar Launches Shipowner Tender for Massive Future LNG Carrier Fleet
Westports slapped with additional tax bill
Malaysian port operator Westports Holdings has been served, vis subsidiary Wesports Malaysia (WMSB), with a notice of additional assessment for additional tax liabilities from the Inland Revenue Board (IRB) of Malaysia.
This news is a total 1893 time has been read
Yokohama crowned world’s most efficient container portThe Japanese port of Yokohama has been crowned as the world’s most efficient box facility in a new study launched by the World Bank and data firm IHS Markit.
Crew Change Crisis 2.0 – Singapore Bans South Asian SeafarersThanks to local restrictions and logistical challenges, hundreds of thousands have been stranded at sea – marooned on vessels for, in some cases, months beyond agreed contracts.
DP World UAE digitisises customer transactions as part of smart trade projectDP World UAE Region digitised 100% of its customer transactions in 2020 as part of an initiative with the UAE government to expand digital infrastructure and encourage paperless trade.
America’s Largest Port Starts COVID-19 VaccinationsThe shots were a welcome relief for the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) members who snapped up the appointments in about 20 minutes.
Stranded Syrian Seafarers Given Nod to Sell Ship at Mombasa PortFor close to 16 months, 11 seafarers have been stuck at Mombasa Port, depending on the kindness of well-wishers for survival after their employer abandoned them.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy