- Japan welcomes lead Maya-class destroyer
- Boxship Dodges Pirate Attack South of Bony Island
- Holland America’s 2 Ships Pass Panama Canal after 4 Deaths on board Zaandam
- MUA: Maritime Employers Need to Take Vital Steps to Save Australian Supply Chains
- Coal barge broke in two, sank at Dillingen port, Germany
- Containership Runs Aground on Lower Mississippi
- 5,000 sailors aboard USS Theodore Roosevelt to be tested for COVID-19
- Fincantieri Extends Production Halt at All Cruise Ship, Naval Plants
- Business of Shipping: Container Shipping Well-Positioned to Withstand COVID-19 Downturn
- Diana Shipping’s CEO Has COVID-19
- Coronavirus Delaying Safety Work Across Oil and Gas Sector
- Green LNG Seen as a Way to Meet IMO Emissions Targets, Study Shows
- South African Port Closures Add to Commodity Market Turmoil
- Meyer Werft: Impact of Coronavirus on New Cruise Ship Orders to Be Immense
- Stena Bulk About to Test Biofuel on Its MR Tanker
Windstar Cuts Steel for 2nd Star-Class Ship Extension
Italy’s shipbuilder Fincantieri held a steel cutting ceremony for a new mid-section of Windstar Cruises’ MS Star Legend on September 5 in Palermo.
This news is a total 188 time has been read
Fincantieri Extends Production Halt at All Cruise Ship, Naval PlantsItalian shipbuilding giant Fincantieri has decided to further extend the work stoppage at all its military and cruise vessel production plants and offices from 30 March .
Meyer Werft: Impact of Coronavirus on New Cruise Ship Orders to Be ImmenseApart from the ongoing health crisis caused by COVID-19, the cruise industry is currently also faced with an economic crisis.
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Scores USD 1.15 Bln Deal for Up to 10 ContainershipsYangzijiang Shipbuilding (Holdings) Ltd, one of the largest private shipbuilders in China, has inked a shipbuilding contract with Tiger Group for up to 10 vessels worth a total of USD 1.15 billion.
CMA CGM’s newbuilds feature integral bunker tanksBunkering strategy drove the choice of membrane tanks in nine mega container ships with LNG propulsion
Fincantieri Halts Production for 2 Weeks amid Coronavirus OutbreakItalian shipbuilding major Fincantieri has suspended production activities at its Italian shipyards as a precautionary measure aimed at countering the potential spread of the coronavirus, the company informed.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok