- Ulstein to Design Non-Fossil Fuel Containership for Norwegian Startup
- Iran Says U.S. to Lift All Oil and Shipping Sanctions
- Secret Tipoff Enables Turkey To Seize Its Largest Consignment of Cocaine Worth $275 million
- Elon Musk eyes subterranean container transport
- One dead and three injured in boiler blast at Bangladesh shipyard
- Boxship ploughs into Santos passenger jetty
- Passenger ferry fire, Black sea
- Ever Given Owners Make New Offer To Suez Canal Authority
- More than 600,000 teu impacted from Yantian fallout
- Oceania, Kanfer to build ammonia-ready LNG bunkering vessel
- Hyundai Heavy IPO Is Coming In Hot
- GasLog Partners fixes LNG carriers to TotalEnergies and Shell
- Japan Drilling secures new jackup contract in Qatar
- Construction on Neoline’s 1st sailing cargo ship to start this summer
- NYK to build new LNG-fuelled car carrier fleet
With Degassing Ban Looming in Netherlands Rotterdam Tests Technologies
With the increasing focusing on environmental impact and all forms of emissions, the practice known as degassing is coming under scrutiny. The Netherlands is moving to ban the practice focusing on ships in transit.
This news is a total 2268 time has been read
Iran Says U.S. to Lift All Oil and Shipping SanctionsIran said on Wednesday the United States had agreed to remove all sanctions on Iran’s oil and shipping, although Germany cautioned that major issues remained at talks between Tehran and world powers to revive a 2015 nuclear deal.
Elon Musk eyes subterranean container transportThe Boring Company, which Musk founded five years ago, has developed a 6.4 m wide tunnel concept capable of transporting two lanes of containers.
Ever Given Owners Make New Offer To Suez Canal AuthorityThe owners of a giant container ship that blocked the Suez Canal in March have made a new offer in a compensation dispute with the canal authority, a lawyer for the authority said on Sunday, as a court ruling on the case was postponed for two weeks.
HMM confirms cyber attackSouth Korea’s HMM has become another shipowner to suffer a cyber attack. The company confirmed today that it had detected an unidentified security breach, which led to limited access to the e-mail outlook system in certain areas.
New consortium eyes bunkering station on BornholmBornholm Bunker Hub, a new international shipping consortium, has been launched to explore possibilities of establishing a bunkering station with green marine fuel on Bornholm.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy