- Inpex, Chevron to cut Australian LNG jobs
- Australia Bans Fourth Ship for Underpaying Crew Wages
- International Lenders Back $9.5 Billion Financing for Russia's Arctic LNG 2
- Demand to Store a Glut of Diesel at Sea is Rising Fast
- Developing Simulations to Analyze Decarbonization Design Decisions
- Abu Dhabi Takes $615 Million Stake in U.S. LNG Exporter
- Sri Lanka Seeks Compensation and Will Charge New Diamond's Captain
- DP World Announces Agreements in Israel Under New Peace Deal
- Pentagon's Naval Shipbuilding Plan Endorses Unmanned Vessels
- Russian newbuild LNG carrier goes on charter to Shell
- Newest US Coast Guard Cutter Undergoes Sea Trials
- Families Plead for Search to Resume for Missing Livestock Carrier
- European Support to Retrain Spain's Unemployed From Shipbuilding Jobs
- U.S. Violated Trade Rules With Tariffs on China, WTO Says
- EU Parliament Votes to Make Ships Pay for Their Pollution
With Degassing Ban Looming in Netherlands Rotterdam Tests Technologies
With the increasing focusing on environmental impact and all forms of emissions, the practice known as degassing is coming under scrutiny. The Netherlands is moving to ban the practice focusing on ships in transit.
This news is a total 2088 time has been read
Australia Bans Fourth Ship for Underpaying Crew WagesThe Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) banned yet another vessel for deliberately underpaying crew wages, which in this case the operator attempted to conceal from the authorities.
International Lenders Back $9.5 Billion Financing for Russia's Arctic LNG 2International lenders have lined up about $9.5 billion in financial support for a Russian Arctic liquefied natural gas (LNG) project, a document seen by Reuters showed, even as such projects come under greater scrutiny over climate concerns.
Demand to Store a Glut of Diesel at Sea is Rising FastBig oil traders are rushing to book tankers with a view to storing a glut of refined petroleum like diesel and jet fuel on the world’s oceans.
Sri Lanka Seeks Compensation and Will Charge New Diamond's CaptainThey are totaling the costs and efforts by the Navy, Coast Guard, Air Force, Ports Authority, the Marine Environment Protection Authority, and others.
Families Plead for Search to Resume for Missing Livestock CarrierDistraught family members of the missing seafarers from the livestock carrier lost off Japan, the Gulf Livestock 1, launched efforts over the weekend pleading for the search and rescue efforts to continue in an attempt to locate their loved ones.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy