- Norsepower installs rotor sails on Vale VLOC
- Danish port tug built with hybrid innovation
- UNICEF, with support from DP World, sends critical supplies to help fight COVID-19 surge in India
- Vantage Drilling secures Middle East contract for jackup pair
- Yokohama crowned world’s most efficient container port
- Coast Guard Promoting Commercial Fishing Vessel Safety, Use of EPIRBs
- Master of Italian container ship died
- Crew Change Crisis 2.0 – Singapore Bans South Asian Seafarers
- Indonesian Navy KRI NANGGALA 402 sank with all hands
- Fire extinguished on oil tanker off Syria after suspected drone attack ,UPDATE
- WATER IS LIFE, LET'S HELP
- Penguin has delivered Singapore's first hybrid-powered ship
- Suez Canal blockage: 4 of the biggest trade chokepoints
- Unvaccinated Seafarers Put Shipping in ‘Legal Minefield’, Says ICS
- Qatar Launches Shipowner Tender for Massive Future LNG Carrier Fleet
Yang Ming to launch new Southeast Asia services
According to the latest estimates by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the GDP growth rates in Myanmar and Philippines are expected to exceed 6% for the upcoming two years.
This news is a total 1399 time has been read
Tags: SERVICESپ YANG MING
MOL secures transport deal for wind-powered coal carrierJapanese shipowner Mitsui O.S.K. Lines has reached a coal transport deal with Tohoku Electric Power Co., using a coal carrier equipped with a hard sail wind power propulsion system, also known as the Wind Challenger.
Royal Caribbean Extends Sailing Suspension Until November 30Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd has extended suspension of sailings until Nov. 30, excluding those originating from Hong Kong, the U.S. cruise operator said on Tuesday, as the COVID-19 crisis hurts demand for voyages.
2M Restores Transpacific CapacityThe 2M is the latest container shipping alliance to return more capacity to the transpacific trades.2M partners Maersk and MSC said today they “continued to see strong demand and volumes with imports into the US”.
American Jazz the Third Modern American Riverboat Completes TrialsThe American Jazz, the third in a series of five modern riverboats that American Cruise Lines is building, completed her trials and has been delivered to the cruise line.
Silversea's newest cruise ship aces sea trialsSilversea Cruises' new ultra-luxury cruise ship Silver Moon successfully carried out its sea trials between 8 and 20 August.
COVID-19 Restrictions Cause Postponement of Cruises to GreeceWith Greece taking actions to control a resurgence of COVID-19 and more travel restrictions being placed on people returning from Greece, MSC Cruises announced today that it has decided to postpone for a month the company’s planned cruises to Greece.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy