• BIST 105.268
  • Altın 162,850
  • Dolar 3,9604
  • Euro 4,6498
  • İstanbul 10 °C
  • Ankara -2 °C

Yang Ming's recapitalisation plan continues with new share offering

Yang Ming's recapitalisation plan continues with new share offering
Taiwanese shipping firm Yang Ming has announced a plan to issue 500m new shares to raise NTD5bn ($164m) as part of its recapitalisation plan.

The existing shareholders of the company will acquire 80% of the new shares and the remaining 20% will be offered to the public

Yang Ming said the proceeds from the offering will be used to repay bank loans and optimise the company's financial structure.

 

This news is a total 196 time has been read
  • Comments 0
    UYARI: Küfür, hakaret, rencide edici cümleler veya imalar, inançlara saldırı içeren, imla kuralları ile yazılmamış,
    Türkçe karakter kullanılmayan ve büyük harflerle yazılmış yorumlar onaylanmamaktadır.
    Bu habere henüz yorum eklenmemiştir.
Other News
All Rights Reserved © 2006 TURKISH MARITIME | İzinsiz ve kaynak gösterilmeden yayınlanamaz.
Phone : 0090 212 293 75 48 | Fax : 0090 212 293 75 49 |